Friday, June 4, 2010

Love One Another - Flourish Friday


Love one another. It's as easy and as difficult as that. :)
Today's flourish was done using gouache (naples yellow-tinted) and green pearlescent Mica watercolor. I used both Spencerian No. 1 and Hiro 700 nibs.  I can't decide if I'm done with it yet or not....



Thanks for all your graduation good wishes for Matt!
As you can see, he (on right) and a couple of his buddies are thrilled to be done.
It is an exciting time in his life, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for him.

Wishing you a happy and flourishy weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Jane this is awesome. Such beautiful flourishing and I love the color combo. Aw, and look at cute Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color combination! So subtle and elegant. As usual, beautiful work. Hope you've recovered from the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! By the way I ended up buying that book on flourishing you mentioned last week. Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jane!!!!! Perfect the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jane, I love your flourishes and your lettering, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, I think it is just perfect as it is.

    What a nice looking son you have. I know you are so proud of him.

    Have a wonderful weekend~~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful! And Matt looks very handsome and happy. I know you are very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Jane! I love the pearlescent touch... so pretty. :) How exciting to watch what God has in store for your precious son now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails