Friday, January 30, 2015

Flourish Friday: Gratitude


Dear Friends,
As I sit here working on my bookkeeping and taxes for 2014, it dawned on me that I am long overdue in expressing my gratitude to you for helping me with my fundraising efforts for The Raining Season.  Thanks to your support, my goal of donating $1,000.00 to TRS was realized on "Giving Tuesday" December 2, 2014. The funds were directed to the fight against ebola.  Although the battle isn't over yet, the outlook in Sierra Leone is much brighter now than it was back in October.

Thank you for helping my business be about more than just forming letters with ink!
xoxo
Jane

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do Jane. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help you toward your fundraising, this time. We are in a bad financial situation, at the moment, but trusting that God will bring us through this difficult time. If you do another one, at some future date, hopefully, I will be able to give towards it then. I miss your postings on your blog but glad to see you're still around and doing well.....Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to learn of your difficult situation, Linda! My prayers go with you as you trust God to see you through. I truly appreciate the support you've given me through the years!

      Delete

I appreciate comments and love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails